At XSoft Solutions, we are committed to providing our customers the best solutions
with a secure environment. We maintain practices
and procedures designed to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of
customer information, and use various security measures to ensure that your
information is protected, including the latest in security technology.
Our network has been designed to accommodate clients demanding the highest quality network performance. There is a central focus on redundancy allowing our network to rapidly self-heal failures without interruptions to connectivity.
To provide you with reliability, and disaster recovery, your data is regularly backed up and replicated across secure locations.
- Our secure data centers are monitored 24x7 to ensure your servers are always safe
- Customers can be confident with our power generator architecture
- → UPS power for all servers
- → Automatic transfer to diesel generators
- → Three days of diesel fuel on-site
- We feature redundant data center HVAC (ventilation, air conditioning) systems
- Advanced fire suppression systems ensure any fires are localized
- Preventive maintenance, performed regularly.
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer)
Safeguarding your business information is one of our most important priorities. That’s why we automatically encrypt all sensitive information in order to prevent data being intercepted by outsiders. Information is protected by SSL with an encryption key length of 256 bits.
- Servers are monitored 24x7
- Daily/weekly vulnerability scans of servers.
- Applying patches & software updates of operating system, and server services, as such become available.
- Running system performance checks to ensure that our hardware and software are functioning properly.
- Immediate hardware replacement of any defective/failed server components.
- Scheduled server/software upgrades with an early notice sent to our customers, via email.
With all of these factors, the end result is an excellent physical and technical environment delivering the reliability and flexibility necessary to support your mission-critical Internet operations